Stand alone, private entrance townhouse with 3 BR and 1.5 BA. Built in 1880 as a church - became a synagogue for the Tifereth congregation then was converted to a condominium in the mid-80s. This triplex condo offers the owners privacy, space, and high vaulted ceilings on the 2nd & 3rd floors. The ground floor is currently being used as a bedroom. The condo association owns the lot across the street and each homeowner is guaranteed a parking spot! Convenient to transportation, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife!